Prof. Dr. Inas Aly Alkholy
Prof. Dr. Khaled Ahmad Alhamzeh
Nile Khaled Alhamzeh
Nahla Khaled Alhamzeh
Hans Ola Hansson
Harriet Anna Maria Hansson
Hans Tommy Hans Hansson
Purpose & Target
Honoring our daughter’s name (rip), her family, husband and family-in-law insisted to establish a charity to help needy people in Jordan. After investigation, the foundation will find the eligible beneficiary groups, especially school children, widows, divorced, single mothers, orphans, and disabled.
Carrying Out Our Purpose
In order to carry out the charitable purposes, the founders:
- raise funds, receive grants and donations
- apply for funds to carry out the work of the charity
- co-operate with and support other charities with similar purposes
- do anything which is lawful and necessary to achieve the purposes
Mission & Goals
The Mission of Noha Charity Foundation is to secure financial aid to cover life expenses of orphans, provide support and financial assistance to benefit poor and needy people. By sending food packages we try to improve or maintain the health of at-risk groups and to support individuals and communities in times of distress. The foundation helps in urgent health problems and psychological rehabilitation as well. We want to provide the most effective support to charities, whether through regular donations or a more strategic giving plan. We provide services to citizens alike and on a voluntary basis, without aims to profit taking or sharing, either directly or indirectly.
- The first step in our work begins with partial assistance for widows and single mothers, who are incapable to work by paying part of the rent, medicine for children, elderly, disabled and sending food packages and meat in some occasions.
- The second step encourages those who are unemployed to work at home. The foundation will offer limited loans and training courses, such as food processing and preservation courses, sewing training courses, hand embroidery training and hairdressing training.
- The foundation mainly depends on contributions from founders, members, other people and organizations to cover its own expenses and its charity work.
- The Ministry of Social Development in Jordan administratively and financially monitors and watches the performance of the charity foundation.
- Money and property must only be used for the charity’s purposes.
- Trustees must keep accounts. The most recent annual accounts can be seen by anybody upon request.
- Trustees cannot receive any money or property from the charity.
- Money must be held in the charity’s bank account. All checks must be signed by two-three trustees.